Joe Heck is a statesman who knows public service like few others.
He has been a physician, a U.S. Army Brigadier General, a state senator, and a U.S. Representative for Nevada’s 3rd congressional district since 2011. He has been a a volunteer firefighter and ambulance attendant and Medical Team Manager with the Nevada Urban Search & Rescue Team and served as a tactical physician with the LVMPD SWAT team.
In Congress, Heck has stood for bedrock values of freedom:
- Joe Heck voted to repeal Obamacare
- Joe Heck voted against special interests who want to deny workers information from all sides during union elections
- Joe Heck voted to kill the death tax
- Joe Heck sponsored Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act (H.R. 697; 113th Congress) which would transfer federal land in Nevada back to local control
- Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform Act of 2013 (H.R. 1742; 113th Congress) to improve Veterans benefits
We hope you will join the Free Enterprise Alliance in thanking Joe Heck for his service and leadership in advocating policies that will keep America growing.
Call Joe Heck now! Say thanks for voting for Limited Government. (202) 224-3121